We’re sadly nearing the end of summer. It’s pretty scary how fast the time flew by. BUT, on the brighter side, I’ve been listening to some great tunes lately.
If you’ve seen my Writing Playlist, you’ll know that I have a pretty diverse taste in music. I grew up listening to music, playing it and singing it, and my taste ranges from old to new. With that said, I thought I’d share what I’ve been listening to lately with you all today!
1. Side Effects (feat. Emily Warren) – The Chainsmokers
2. Love Lies – Khalid & Normani
3. Jumpsuit – twenty one pilots
4. Run – Sir Sly
5. Blood // Water – grandson
6. Soulmate – Justin Timberlake
7. I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels) – Clean Bandit
8. No Brainer (feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo) – DJ Khaled
9. IDWK (Loud Luxury Remix) – DVBBS & blackbear
10. Bad Luck Again – Rural Alberta Advantage
11. Solo (feat. Demi Lovato) – Clean Bandit
12. Summertime Magic – Childish Gambino
13. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Yes, I put an entire soundtrack on this list because I’m OBSESSED. Lily James and Amanda Seyfried have the voices of angels!
14. blazed (feat. Pharrell Williams) – Ariana Grande
15. breathin – Ariana Grande
16. Nevermind – Dennis Lloyd
17. Killing My Time – G Flip
18. I Feel Like I’m Drowning – Two Feet
19. Just Here With My Friends (feat. Leah Fay) – The Darcys
20. Sit Next To Me (Stereotypes Remix) – Foster the People
21. Big God – Florence + The Machine
I’m constantly listening to new music, thanks to Apple Music on my phone! I don’t know where I’d be without it. Give some of these songs a listen to enjoy before the end of summer!