I hope you are all having a wonderful day today! It’s very sunny and warm where I am right now and I’m loving it. I thought I would do a fun little “Questions You’ve Never Been Asked” tag. The tag is originally 50 questions but I’m not sure I will answer every single one… Anyway, here goes nothing!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent? Sweater Weather from BBW. It smells SO fresh.
2. What celebrity female do you wish was your sister? This one is so hard because there are SO many female celebs that I idolize. I think I’d go with either Emma Watson, because I could ask her so many questions about Harry Potter and she’d have to answer them because she’d be my sister; OR, I’d go with Margot Robbie because she just seems so cool and fun, and is a brilliant actress.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Another toughie. Tom Holland or Cole Sprouse maybe? They seem like fun guys.
4. Can you do a split? I can do (aka eat) a banana split…. lol. But no, I can’t do a split.
5. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I like the names Lilly, Sadie, Ella, and Peyton.
6. What would you name your son if you had one? Elliot, Leo, or Ian.
7. What was your favourite TV show as a child? OH where do I even start. I have quite the list, and I reminisce on these shows all the time. The usual suspects were Recess, Kim Possible, The Weekenders, Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, Zoey 101, Drake & Josh… So many. Those were my after school favourites.
8. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or Twilight books? ALL of them. Even Twilight. I went to a book release party when Breaking Dawn came out and I started a Team Edward v Team Jacob fight by accident lol
9. Would you rather have an American or British accent? British. It is just so posh, and a lot of my favourite shows and movies take place in England.
10. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? Of course. It saddens me that this is even a question? Are there seriously people out there that don’t know who he is? If you don’t… that’s none of my business…..
11. What language, besides your native language, do you wish you could speak? I was pretty fluent in French for a while. I took it all through high school and practiced with Duolingo but then life got in the way and I stopped. I can still read it well, but I have trouble speaking it. I also wish I spoke Spanish and Italian.
12. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? GREY’s Anatomy.
13. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant? I love food so much but I think my favourite place has to be this Italian place that was in Disney Springs. I’m not so sure if it’s there anymore once they did all the renovations, but it was called Portobello. Ugh, the food was fantastic. They had homemade ravioli, wood burning pizzas, and just great Italian eats. I miss it.
14. Have you ever been to an Olive Garden? Yeah… what’s with the hype, guys? It’s not that great. The breadsticks were bomb, though.
15. If you have a nickname, what is it? EmDawg, Em, Emma, Emmie, Emilia Bedelia
16. Do you eat breakfast every morning? YES. I can’t function without breakfast. I get so uncomfortable and cranky. It’s also good for your metabolism to eat breakfast!
17. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Okay, yes I love Leo DiCaprio as much as the other women out there, but I love The Notebook more. I can’t watch Titanic because it makes me feel so strange… and afraid of cruise ships lol. Also, how can you NOT love Ryan Gosling as Noah? Such a heart throb.
18. Have you seen Finding Nemo? DUH.
19. Where do you buy your jeans? You know what, that’s actually a great question lol. Because I don’t really have one specific place. I used to go to American Eagle for my jeans but man, have they ever hiked up the prices there. I know my size at Hollister and they usually have $32 jeans or $25 jeans sales online so I’ll order them from there and I really like how they fit. I also have a black pair from H&M, which I LOVE. So comfy and super flattering.
20. What was the worst grade you got on a test? Okay, not to toot my own horn but I never really got extremely bad grades. I always studied really hard. In uni, however, I had to take a Computer Science course in C++ (still cannot tell you anything I learned because I have no idea) and I struggled so much in that class. Every other week we had an assignment to do and I remember getting back 2/10… lol a whole 20%! That was the worst grade I have ever received.
21. Do you know triplets? I met a person who is a triplet! Never met the other two, though.
Okay, that was pretty fun and it definitely passed the time for me. I hope you guys enjoyed getting to learn a little bit more about me!